- Common Name: Damask & Portland Rose
- Synonyms: Rosa 'Comte de Chambord', Rosa x damascena 'Comte de Chambord'
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to November
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Deciduous shrub
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
A vigorous variety with highly fragrant, lilac-pink flowers throughout summer. Outstanding foliage. A great alternative to Rose 'Gertrude Jekyll'.
All the roses we sell have been field grown and lifted when the conditions are at their best. If ordering potted roses, as the plants will not start to put on any more root growth until the spring, please do not be surprised to find the compost fall away from the roots when you take the plant out of its pot. We use a high quality compost so you can incorporate this when you plant your rose.
Rosa 'Madame Knorr' (DPo)