- Common Name: Narrow Hart's tongue fern
- Synonyms: Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustifolia'
- Position: Full shade, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, Neutral
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 45cm × 45cm
A compact fern with narrow, glossy bright green leaves with ruffled edges.
How to plant and care for ferns
If you have never grown ferns before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here