- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
One of those big and "in your face" hybrid peonies! Its rapidly becoming one of our best sellers! The flowers are a deep fuschia pink, large dome shaped blooms with a crested top framed by a ring of larger horizontal petals. Highly scented, this is not a shy plant and is really easy to grow. Mid season Ht approx 90cm.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!
You May Also Like…