- Common Name: Herbaceous peony, Paeony, Peony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 50cm
(Klehm 1981). An awesome double peony with deep salmon pink to coral pink flowers which have an etched edge. The flowers ooze class and are extremely elegant in form and poise. It forms a good garden plant with flowers freely produced. The fragrance is lovely too. Height to around 90cm.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!
You May Also Like…