- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
(Klehm 1963) Perhaps one to treat yourself to! Very large bowl shaped semi double flowers which are a gorgeous creamy white with a yellow hue to the central petals. This peony, is robust growing with bright green foliage and the blooms are very weather resistant despite their size. The flowers have the sweetest scent. Mid to late flowering. Height approx 90cm.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!