- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
A most beautiful peony with semi double flowers of bright coral pink, with yellow in the depths of the middle. Free flowering and vigorous, it is an easily grown garden peony. Early flowering, so a great plant to extend the season, and growing to around 90cm in height.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!