- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink, Yellow
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
Lipstick pink petals with a bright centre of saffron yellow petaloids. The dark glossy leaves are distinctly ribbed. This is a fine and late flowering growing to 90cms. A wonderful garden plant with some of the best foliage of any peony.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!